My sister Jess and I, went to the fabric store today, and got her little baby (who is still not here yet) some cute fabric for a Halloween skirt. Neither of us had any idea what we were doing (especially Jess), but we managed to make it. Very simple, but hey, it works; and I think we did a pretty good job considering. She already has a little Halloween onsie to go with it, and is in search for some cute Halloween leg warmers! I am so excited for that little one to come, and especially to see her all dressed up!
I made a little flower to put on a headband, and Jess made some finishing touches to it by putting a cute orange button in the middle, and making it into a clip.
Let me know if you want to know the ghetto version how to make a skirt or flower, and I will attempt to post instructions.
Yes, I'm alive!
15 years ago

2 comments:
Very cute!
I love you.
Post a Comment