These pics are from Graham's 2nd birthday at the Patch residence. It was of course a Halloween costume party, and we all had such a fun time dressing up. Rich had an old greek costume, so we went to this Halloween store by our house and picked up a cheap one for me. I ended up making lots of adjustments, and if it weren't for Tayva, it would have turned into a disaster! If you can't tell, Brian is Fabio, Graham is Iron Man (with a built in light from Ikea), and Jess and Marty are Batman and Batwoman. So fun, and lots of yummy food!
Yes, I'm alive!
15 years ago
1 comments:
AHAHAHA- I didn't know what people went as, yet. Thanks for posting these Randi so I can see. My Dad makes a hysterical Fabio! And the superhero Patch's look great. Not bad, you two, for last minute greeks- they look good!
Post a Comment