

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Ricardo, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
29 Years Old, and still lookin good! How did I get so lucky with a man like you!? I swear, it must be true what they say.. things do get better with time, cuz boy, you fine! But, here's the thing.. I'm just going to put it out there.. I have a major crush on you, and I am super in love with you! But seriously, you have been the sweetest, most caring, considerate, and goofy husband ever! Thanks for always working hard, "loving me tender," and always being there for me. I look up to you so much, and am so glad that you are in my life!
I decided that because it is you birthday, and because you already know how much I love you, and why I love you, I would just refresh your mind...
1. You always find the coolest music
2. You love your cars, and your face light up when you talk about them
3. You always want to cuddle with me, even if I am a little heater
4. I love that you will sometimes order a soda you know I will like, so I can drink it, even when I say I don’t want any.
5. Your smile makes me smile
6. You love your old white shoes, because it took you so long to get them looking the way they do
7. You just let me cry when I need to, and you always know what to say to cheer me up
8. You always laugh at my stupid jokes
9. You praise me when I get all the words to a song right, and make sure and laugh with me when I get them wrong
10. Our snack time consists of either ice cream or pickles
11. You love popsicles as much as I do
12. I love that when you ask me if we should take Oliver, you always get so excited when I say yes.
13. You: (tickling and poking me) Me: (on the floor begging you to stop) “Just love me tender”
14. I loved that you put “Oh really fool” on my valentines bracelet
15. I love that when we trying to be serious, we just start giggling
16. I love when you talk in your accent, because it always makes me laugh
17. You make a killer elephant noise
18. I love that the Phoenix concert tickets are still on our fridge even though it was cancelled
19. You are such a great example to me, and I love your strength in the church
20. You have the coolest dance moves
21. You have the coolest Scout ever
22. You are the sweetest, most loving husband ever!
23. You are way good at winning bets ;)
24. You have great cyclist legs
25. You have great style, and great taste in jeanZ
26. I love that you love your Dwell magazines, and know all the expensive brands of furniture
27. I love when you lean over in the car so I can kiss you on the cheek
28. I love that you are so thoughtful and caring
29. I love you no matter what, and always will! Happy Birthday Sugar!!
2. You love your cars, and your face light up when you talk about them
3. You always want to cuddle with me, even if I am a little heater
4. I love that you will sometimes order a soda you know I will like, so I can drink it, even when I say I don’t want any.
5. Your smile makes me smile
6. You love your old white shoes, because it took you so long to get them looking the way they do
7. You just let me cry when I need to, and you always know what to say to cheer me up
8. You always laugh at my stupid jokes
9. You praise me when I get all the words to a song right, and make sure and laugh with me when I get them wrong
10. Our snack time consists of either ice cream or pickles
11. You love popsicles as much as I do
12. I love that when you ask me if we should take Oliver, you always get so excited when I say yes.
13. You: (tickling and poking me) Me: (on the floor begging you to stop) “Just love me tender”
14. I loved that you put “Oh really fool” on my valentines bracelet
15. I love that when we trying to be serious, we just start giggling
16. I love when you talk in your accent, because it always makes me laugh
17. You make a killer elephant noise
18. I love that the Phoenix concert tickets are still on our fridge even though it was cancelled
19. You are such a great example to me, and I love your strength in the church
20. You have the coolest dance moves
21. You have the coolest Scout ever
22. You are the sweetest, most loving husband ever!
23. You are way good at winning bets ;)
24. You have great cyclist legs
25. You have great style, and great taste in jeanZ
26. I love that you love your Dwell magazines, and know all the expensive brands of furniture
27. I love when you lean over in the car so I can kiss you on the cheek
28. I love that you are so thoughtful and caring
29. I love you no matter what, and always will! Happy Birthday Sugar!!
3 comments:
That was AWESOME! It just made my year. H.B. to wonderful Rich and kisses to you. XO
Oh my goodness, you two are TOO tender. Loved this, love Rich, love you both. Happy Birthday to your man!
Same same same.... so cute, you both...
Post a Comment