After Sunday dinner, Kelli set out cupcakes and cookies, and we got to go to town on decorating them. I decorated the cupcakes, and Rich spent his time decorating the cookies.
My mom asked Rich is his green ghost was a frog, and then a few minutes later, my 2 1/2 yr old nephew walked up and told his dad that he wanted to do a frog like Rich's... lol. Little Mr Creative turned another ghost into a pig, and even made the eyes and the hair all cool on the cat. So much for me being the creative one ;)
5 comments:
That's cute! Sorry we missed it.
Wow I so impressed with both you and Rich's creatations! They look so yummy! And I agree with your dad and nephew the ghost did kinda look like a frog ;)
Oooh, I love catching up on your blog! Yay that Rich was born, looks like he had a great day. And that steering wheel??! Props to Dad. And don't worry, I sort of hate being related to all these creative peeps, too.
I thought the blue pig was a rat. oops.
Hilarious. A green ghost with frog eyes will do that to you EVERY time... I love that your nephew asked for one. So great.
Post a Comment