
I posted about these books not too long ago, and I couldn't find them anywhere. Well, they are now available in the US, and you can find them here. They are priced at about $13.60 per book, and their are only a few to choose from, but hey, it's a start. I was tempted to buy one at a time here and there, almost got to checkout, and exited out. I am trying to practice self-control, and trying to only buy things that I need, and not just want. It's really becoming a hard process, and I find myself always trying to justify why I have to have that something.. *deep breath*.. but, I will endure.. lol
Yes, I'm alive!
15 years ago
1 comments:
13.60 each?! that's not bad at all...I love these books, I see them and it's like a must have...right now! but for now I will just have to wait.
Post a Comment