I am back at it.. and boy was I regreting it. First off, don't go play indoor soccer, short a player, when you are totally out of shape-- it hurts. Secondly, make sure and stretch after, and take lots of Advil, or you will not be walking normal for a few days.
One of Rich's old companions wife, asked me to play on their indoor team, and because it is so close to my place, I figured a game a week wouldn't hurt. I am now more motivated than ever to get back in shape, only one problem.. I never have time, and it is getting too cold! But, I am going to keep trying, and eventually I am hoping that the games won't be so painful.
One of Rich's old companions wife, asked me to play on their indoor team, and because it is so close to my place, I figured a game a week wouldn't hurt. I am now more motivated than ever to get back in shape, only one problem.. I never have time, and it is getting too cold! But, I am going to keep trying, and eventually I am hoping that the games won't be so painful. (Pictures: courtesy of my cute husband who came to support me)

4 comments:
Way to go! (Aren't we glad there's Advil in our world?!)---hang in there, kiddo. You'll probably bounce back and be in shape faster than you think! XO
Dude I'm sure you're rocking it!! More than me especially since I'm starting up indoor again in a few weeks and know I'm going to be huffing and puffing up the field, gotta love it! :)
Way to go Roo! It is hard to stay active but worth it... even if it hurts to keep trying. I think Jake and I are going to join a couples league. Hope you are winning!
Look at you! I miss playing soccer, love that game. And hey, if you ever feel intimidated by another player, just yank her to the ground by her hair.
Wait.
Post a Comment