Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I wish..


This weekend I am going to cozy on up to a warm fire..










and a nice warm blanket...














oh wait, I can't! Unless of course, I want to cozy up to a pile of logs, a light, and orange, red and yellow cellophane paper...I am pretty sure that's not getting to keep me too warm.
haha.. I am loving our new place and all the funny things that come along with it, including this wonderful fireplace. It's going to be quite the Thanksgiving break getting all of our stuff out of boxes, on shelves, and everything cleaned. I am just thankful we get a few days of work off to do it.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

4 comments:

Jewels said...

My friend in HS had a fireplace like that! Timeless. I'm glad you guys get to move in this weekend, and I'm glad we get to see you tomorrow!! Wait...we do get to see you tomorrow, right?

Tayva said...

Maybe if you squint when you drink hot chocolate?! XO

BSBWalker said...

I can't wait to see your new place. You are closer to us too!

Ben and Camille said...

CUTE BLOG!! Just found it through Savanna's and I'll now be adding it to my stalking list. Thank you much :)