These were our work goldfish. This kid that I work with bought the bigger one, and I bought the smaller one, that you can't really see, and we named them Chip and Cheddar. Pretty sure goldfish are not the most durable fish, because they didn't last long at all. Chip (the smaller one) maybe made it a little less than a week, and Cheddar wasn't far behind him.
Funny story though.. after Cheddar died, the kid threw him away in the garbage, in the janitor's closet. Abby (the funniest girl ever) and I gave him the hardest time about not at least flushing it down the toilet or burying it, so he got it out of the garbage, and went out into the parking lot to throw it away in the big dumpster. Before I knew that he brought it out there, Abby and I were plotting to try and get him to bury it outside by the tree. It reminded me of the office episode when Michael finds that dead bird outside their door, and Pam puts a burial together for it. The funniest part is, that when I got home that day, that very Office episode was on.. I was dying laughing.
It's days like that, when I really don't mind being at work!
Chip and Cheddar enjoying their cool pad.


1 comments:
Oh my goodness that is so funny! Where do you work? That sounds like a very enjoyable place to be!
Post a Comment