These Ikea vases (picture to the left) are only $1.99, but why not just make them yourelf. I have a few blogs I check out every once in a while, and found the idea here. It may cost you a few dollars more for the spraypaint and puff paints, but at least it will give you something fun to do. Plus, I am sure you could find some great vases for cheap at the DI.. I am not a big fan of the DI, but for stuff like this, why not.
Yes, I'm alive!
15 years ago


5 comments:
Ginormous fan of this am I. Man, do I have to blog about this, too?? Genius.
very cute!
FABULOUS! Love the idea . . . LOVE IT! XO
teach me. i'm serious because i lack all craftiness.
We have the ones from IKEA already! It would be a fun project though! I like the taller vases!
Post a Comment