Sunday, September 20, 2009

Clothbound Classics

I am in love with these Penguin classics, and have become totally captivated by all the fun colors and designs. The graphic patterns are practically beckoning me to pick them up just flip through the pages! Part of me wants to just buy the whole collection, and line my book shelves all in a colorful pattern. Not to mention, they are all the classic stories, which just makes it even more better. The books are designed by award winning book cover designer, Coralie Bickford-Smith, and I found these while poking around on some cool blogs, and found out that they are hopefully going to be sold in Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters in the next little while. You seriously can't find them anywhere, and the ones I did find on Indigo Books, were all sold out.. So, if you happen to come accross these one day, let me know!

2 comments:

Jewels said...

Stoppit. Me wanty. They are SO cool!

Rachel said...

this is an awesome find!! i love these, so cool. it's a must have now.