Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Scouting Adventure!

A few weekends ago, we met up with the Patch family in our Scouts and took an adventurous ride starting in Provo Canyon up to Squaw Peak. It was a bumpy and dusty trail, but a fun one at that. Their were four scouts total, and it was a blast seeing them all together. By the end of the trail it decided to start pouring rain, so the boys hurried and threw a tarp over the top, and away we went. The scenery was so great, but by the end of the drive, I was wishing we didn't have to drive back to Salt Lake in the Scout. The sad part of my wishful thinking.. the Scout starting having car troubles, and we ended up taking Rich's dad's truck home. Then the worst part of it.. we just found out Rich might have to completely redo the engine! I guess I should try and limit my wishful thinking.. whoops


0 comments: