Friday, September 25, 2009



Isn't it funny how you get so excited to start working on a project, and a week later, you are telling yourself you will never do it again?! Okay, so it wasn't that bad, but now I have no motivation to make another. I made this fun little Halloween bracelet for my niece, and I am pretty sure that if she doesn't like it and end up wearing it, I will make it fit on my wrist, lol. I should learn that I can't put so much time into projects for the little girls, because half the time they either don't like it, or never end up wearing it. One of my nieces has at least learned at a young age that even if she doesn't like something, she tells you all enthusiastically, "I don't like it, I love it!" Half the time I feel like she is the grown-up telling me, the four year old, how good of a job I am doing.

4 comments:

Tayva said...

I don't like it. . .I LOVE it!! Oh, shoot---I want one. Can we make another one? Can we, huh? Can we?!
XO

Andrea said...

Nice work!!! And yes, that looks like it took some time. You are a nice nice aunty.

Savanna said...

all those of pretending to be first cousins and i never knew you were so crafty (as in creative crafty). i will live a proxy creative life through you if you don't mind. i get frustrated just thinking about making stuff like this because i don't have a crafty bone in me body.

Savanna said...

*years of pretending.* i left out a crucial word.