Thursday, September 10, 2009

Glitter and Glue



A little glue..
A LOT of glitter..
A few skeletons and hands..
You get this!

Okay, so I am getting a little excited for Halloween, but I gotta keep myself entertained somehow. Martha Stewart featured these in Halloween section, and I saw them last year and have been wanting to try them out ever since. So, yay for tonight.. I got them done! I wanted to do a few other bones in with them, but I think this will just have to do for now.

If you wanna do this yourself..
Michaels has a litle $14 kit you can buy with 3 colors of glittler, and a 4oz bottle of glitter glue with a brush. I would suggest using a coupon when buying.. :)
Also, if you are looking for the skeletons, you can find them all over, but I got mine at the dollar store and Michaels. As for the little skeleton hands.. you can get them in a pack of ten at the dollar store.


5 comments:

Savanna said...

very unique. let's be friends sometime. you do cool things and i scrape teeth. wanna switch for a day?

Steph and Brady said...

You are so cute! I love the creativity! Those are so cute!

Jewels said...

Is that where you go the hands? At the dollar store? I am handless, and me want some. They looks SO good, rah rah! I gotta get on that...gotta.

Tayva said...

Aha! The Dollar Store! Of course; and they look so GREAT. . .I'm going to try my Michael's 'bones' this week (as soon as go get the hands!) XO

Shanda said...

Didn't know you were so crafty miss! Very nice! I totally saw that and wanted to do it too, but just haven't gotten around to it. Lame.