A few weekends ago, I had the fun opportunity to go watch Rich race in Lotoja. It was his second year doing it as a relay team, and he did so awesome and loved it! We had so much fun while we were down there, and I love that I could share this experience with him. Rich did a new leg of the race this year, and did so awesome! All those early morning bike rides really did pay off. I really am so proud of him! Not to mention, he looked so hot in his tight spandex outfit... OW OW! :)
Most amazing of all that weekend.. my sister Jessica and her husband Brett conquered the WHOLE race! They both have been training so hard for the race, and they made it! I am pretty sure Jess wanted to give up a few times, but Brett helped keep her going and they rode the whole way together. She really is super woman and I look up to her so much for doing this (even though I really think she is crazy for doing it)!
Yes, I'm alive!
15 years ago












2 comments:
Great pics! Loved the post about the race---congrats to all the riders; esp. the fam. How fabulous; I'm so impressed. [And about that pesky swine flu? Make sure you stay well, too; you're a '(Wonder)Woman!'] XO
Fun pictures from the race! That is funny about the swine flu! I feel the same way...
Post a Comment