Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dutch Tub




Okay, so how rad are these dutch tubs!? They are hot tubs made from polyester that come with a stainless steel heating system. The really cool thing about these dutch tubs, is that they are lightweight, non stationary, and can be moved to a new location easily and effortlessly. They require no electricity, you just heat up the water by burning wood in a bucket; that's part of the tube's clever design.
I am totally digging the colors too-- how fun would it be to have one of these in colors like, pigeon blue, dark gray, orange, or ocean green! I can just image in now.. me soaking in one of these under the stars, on the back deck of my dream prefab home someday.. (sigh) pure bliss.

4 comments:

oh snap said...

Lets get one!!!

Tayva said...

oooh! I WANT one! Like sitting in a teacup---how awesome is this thing?! XO

Steph and Brady said...

How awesome is that!? I would totally love the pink one!

Rachel said...

good find...these are awesome!